Terms of Service
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms'') shall apply to any transaction between MPF Clothing Collections Private Limited, (also referred as “My Perfect FIT” “MPF”, “we”, “us” or “our”) and its customers (“customer”, “you” or “your”), whether made online (“myperfectfit.co.in”) or at any MPF location (“Studio”) or location of the customer (Doorstep Visits). Doorstes, Studio, and myperfectfit.co.in will be referred together as “MPF Studios”.
- We strive to give you a satisfying experience every time you visit one of the MPF Studios or online. Please note that by creating an account, submitting an order and/or making a purchase at any MPF Studios, you agree to the Terms set forth below:
- MPF reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time after receiving your order, to accept, refuse, place on hold or cancel any order you submit to us on account of any reasons. , including but not limited to: 1. if your order items are not in stock due to any reasons; and 2. the right to limit quantities purchased. Once we receive your order, we'll provide you with an email order confirmation or confirmation through any other channels. Your receipt of an order confirmation does not signify MPF'S acceptance of your order or a confirmation of our offer to sell; but simply an acknowledgement that we received your order.
- After receiving your order, MPF may contact you to request clarification, additional or missing information regarding your order or your account including measurements - even pictures - or customizations. It is your sole responsibility to deliver the additional information to MPF in a timely and opportune manner. MPF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to place your order on-hold or even cancel it if the requested information is not received in time or is incomplete.
- In the event MPF makes a change to or cancels an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or phone number provided at the time the order was submitted. If your order is cancelled, MPF will issue a credit for future use equal to the billed amount, per these Terms.
- If you wish to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our MPF Customer Care by telephone only at 8008329992, within 1 business day of submitting your order. We cannot guarantee any order changes or cancellations requested via email, at any time, even during this timeframe. Please ensure to double check your fabric selection, measurements and customizations before submitting. Your order will be confirmed and we cannot guarantee changes after this.
- Once you placed the order, it cannot be cancelled by the customer.
PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
- Prices at MPF Studios will be displayed in Rupees.
- MPF reserves the right to change prices for products displayed at/on the MPF Studios at any time, and to correct errors that may inadvertently occur, including pricing and promotions, even after you have submitted your order.
- Promotional codes or coupons may not be combined, unless expressly stated by MPF. In the event where more than one promotional code or coupon has been used by a customer when submitting an order, whether intentionally or not, MPF, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to: i) limit the number of the promotional codes or coupons applied to the order; or ii) cancel or modify the order, per these Terms. No promotional codes, including referral program rewards or email list sign-up codes are applicable towards the purchase of clearance items, even if such items were included in the clearance section for a specific timeframe.
- All promotions and discounts at MPF Studios shall be subject to these Terms as well as the promotion’s own terms and conditions. In case of conflict between these Terms and the promotion’s own terms and conditions, these Terms shall apply.
PRODUCT INFORMATION AND AVAILABILITY
- There may be information at any of our MPF Studios that contains errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, price, offers, and availability. MPF reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the MPF Studios is inaccurate at any time without prior notice, even after you have submitted your order.
- MPF has made and will continue to make every effort to display as accurately as possible the information and colors of our products and fabrics available at the MPF Studios. MPF does not guarantee that the correct product colour or texture will be accurately displayed at your device screen.
- Given supply and/or fabrication constraints, some of our products may have limited availability for purchase. MPF cannot guarantee availability of a specific product and reserves the right to remove any product from the MPF Studios or change its availability for purchase at any time, including after you submit an order. In the event MPF cannot supply a product or a specific fabric you ordered, at its sole discretion, MPF will: i) contact you to select a different fabric for your garments; or ii) cancel the order and issue a credit for future use equal to your purchase price in full. If the new fabric selected has a different price than the fabric originally selected, MPF will issue a credit or charge you the difference accordingly.
- MPF reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, what products will be available at the different MPF Studios.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
- MPF may offer free shipping on orders over a certain threshold. For orders outside India, or orders that do not meet the free shipping threshold, MPF will charge a shipping fee per order or may not accept/cancel the order.
- MPF will ship your order via a recognized carrier and will notify you once your order has shipped. Delivery requires a signature and Customers shall be responsible for coordinating and accepting delivery from the carrier.
- MPF will make its best efforts to ship orders all over India and outside India only to selected locations (on individual request basis). However, we may not be able to ship outside India or many locations in India due to various reasons. In case we are not able to ship the ordered products, MPF will issue a credit in the account for the equivalent amount.
- Prices reflected on myperfectfit.co.in include any duty/customs charges for orders within India- unless expressly stated otherwise. If you're asked to pay any customs charges on your order within India, please contact our MPF Customer Care with the respective proof of payment for our review.
- Additional shipping charges and duty/customs may apply for addresses outside of India, which shall be the sole responsibility of the customer, as the importer of record.
- All estimated shipping dates regarding your order provided by MPF to you, shall be for reference only and may not be considered a guarantee, compromise or commitment from MPF to deliver your order to you on such date. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by events beyond MPF'S control once it has been shipped, MPF cannot be held liable for late deliveries.
- If you need your garments for a special event or specific date, we encourage you to submit your order with at least 30 days in advance of your event or date.
ALTERATIONS | OVERVIEW
- MPF believes that fit is the most important part of a good outfit and we want you to receive the best made to measure shopping experience possible. Should any of your garments need alterations, please see your options below.
- Make sure to notify us within 10 days from the date you received your order by contacting our MPF Customer Care or booking an appointment online or at any of our studios. You will not be able to apply for any alterations once the applicable period has expired. Please make sure to contact our MPF Customer Care if you have any difficulty submitting your application before the expiration of such period.
ALTERATIONS | EXPANDED
- All MPF made to measure garments are made to your unique measurements and customizations so they may require adjustments that can be handled by completing alterations.
- You can book an appointment online or at any of our studios or doorstep, once you have received your order. Our team will guide you through the process and will take care of any alterations that are required in your order and update your measurement profile on your account once the alterations have been completed.
- In the event you are not satisfied with the fit of the garments, please contact our MPF Customer Care, noting the adjustments needed and pictures of yourself wearing the garments. Our MPF Customer Care members will make an expert assessment and provide a recommendation on next steps, which may include work completed by our master in-house tailors at one of our Showrooms or a remake, among others.
- You can change your measurements based on the alterations with assistance from a stylist or master from MPF studios.
- If a remake is needed, MPF will use the same fabric as your original order. However, due to limited availability, some products may be unavailable to be remade, and you may be asked to choose an alternative product or fabric for your remake, per these Terms. If a remake is needed on a product or item that was purchased as a clearance item – even if temporarily included in that collection – and a replacement fabric is needed, you will be asked to choose another fabric from the same clearance collection or pay the price adjustment, according to these Terms.
- MPF will not remake an item in the following circumstances: i) when alterations can be done; ii) when the garment has already been altered by a local tailor and/or customer has already applied for alteration credit on that same garment – unless the alteration credit is reimbursed to MPF in full; iii) when the remake request is not related to any fit issues with the garment, other than quality or manufacturing issues; iv) when the remake request is based on customization changes or errors/mistakes at the time of placing your order, other than mistakes or errors made by MPF at the time of producing your garments; and v) any other circumstance which MPF in its sole discretion may deem that a remake is not warranted.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact the MPF Customer Care.
ABANDONED GARMENTS AT SHOWROOMS
In the event that garments and/or orders are not collected from any of our Showrooms within 60 days after you're initially notified via email or phone, MPF reserves the right to dispose of it/them in its sole discretion and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer in such an event. Our Showrooms will attempt to contact you at least 3 times during such a 90-day timeframe to avoid such scenarios.
- The present Terms and Conditions may be modified, amended and/or substituted anytime by MPF at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms whenever you visit any of the MPF Studios. Your use of myperfectfit.co.in, as well as any transaction made at any of our Showrooms, will signify your agreement to these Terms. The most recent Terms posted on myperfectfit.co.in or available at any of our Showrooms will be binding on you and MPF.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify MPF, its agents and representatives against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described with respect to or arising out of either: (i) your transactions with MPF; (ii) your use of any MPF Studios; or (iii) your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of these Terms.
- You hereby release, waive and discharge any and all claims of damage, loss or causes of action which you or any of your representatives, heirs, next of kin or assignees may have or which may hereinafter accrue to such persons against MPF, its agents and representatives as a result of your transactions with MPF.
- These Terms shall be construed in accordance with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations of MPF’s province or state of incorporation, respectively, and the federal laws applicable therein, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under these Terms shall be resolved exclusively by the province, state and/or federal courts of such province or state. The waiver of any provision of these Terms by MPF shall not be considered a waiver of any other provision or of MPF'S right to require strict observance of each of the terms herein. If any provision under these Terms is considered void, null or illegal for any reason by a relevant authority, such provision must be adjusted just enough to correct such nullity or illegality and shall not affect the other provisions hereof.
PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to MPF, and is may be protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE
- You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. MPF reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any MPF server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of MPF, including any MPF Account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or MPF's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to MPF.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to MPF on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
PURCHASES: OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- MPF's obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
- MPF may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and MPF makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
- Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
ACCOUNTS, PASSWORDS & SECURITY
- Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an Account (including setting up an MPF username and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify MPF immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by MPF or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your MPF username, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- You may not use anyone else's MPF username, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that MPF ID, password or account. MPF cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND TO THE MPF SITE
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under MPF's control, and MPF is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
- MPF does not promise that the site or any content, service or feature of the site will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected, or that your use of the site will provide specific results. The site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. All information provided on the site is subject to change without notice. MPF cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. MPF disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MPF disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site and/or any MPF services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the site and any linked sites. your sole remedy against MPF for dissatisfaction with the site or any content is to stop using the site or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
- MPF reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
- to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason:
- to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms:
- to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will MPF be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if MPF has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold MPF, its officers, presidents, shareholders, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against MPF by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- MPF may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) MPF's rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including MPF's customers. MPF reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that MPF deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. MPF also may disclose your information when MPF determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- You acknowledge and agree that MPF may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with MPF through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or MPF determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with the legal process.
- respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others.
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of MPF, its employees, users of or visitors to the Site, and the public.
- You agree that MPF may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to):
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions).
- discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site.
- unexpected technical issues or problems.
GOVERNING LAW: DISPUTE RESOLUTION
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
MPF administers and operates www.myperfectfit.co.in. Sites from its location India; other MPF sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside India.. MPF reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside India, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
- You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation Indian export laws and regulations.
FEEDBACK AND INFORMATION
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. MPF shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright 2020 MPF Clothing Collections Private Limited
All rights reserved.
First Floor, Plot No.1108, Road Number 55, opp. Peddammagudi Entrance, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 50003.
Terms of Service published: 1st Oct 2020.